Attracting Online Real Estate Leads
If you are blogging to attract real estate leads, which several of us are, you know the usefulness of having your subject matter found on the net. For quite a while now I have tried spread the word out concerning the Real Estate Lead Generation Software provided through RedX and have learned a large amount on search engine optimization in the process. What I have learned is that if you want to productively steer leads to your blog, the actual post is only the first step. The steps following your post will really determine your level of achievement in attracting traffic and subsequent real estate leads to your blog.
SEO Steps To Draw Real Estate Leads
You should realize that your blog is a selling investment. With this in mind, your return on investment is based upon how many people actually see your blog Because this fact, you need to be sure that your investment pays off through the search engines.
Before you even commence writing your post, you should determine what keyword phrase you are targeting. During the process of choosing a topic to write about, spend a few minutes on google to notice how viable the phrase you are focusing on will be. To notice the level of competition, look next to the search box for the search results data. For case in point, the competitive information for the term “interest real estate leads is “Results 1 – 10 of regarding 4,230,000 for appeal to real estate leads. (0.55 seconds)” Because this post is competing with over four million other entries, it is unlikely to rank high on the search term “appeal to real estate leads.” Therefore, optimizing it for that term may be fairly futile and I ought to probably optimize this post to a less competitive expression such as “listing leads for Realtors”, or even “GRAR” which only has one million competitors.
After choosing what you will write about, draft your article using the target phrase in the text. Include the expression as part of your header tags as well as your subhead Back to our illustration, the expression Attract Real Estate Leads is in the tag of this article.
Now You Can Begin SEO
I have used the following steps to successfully promote the RedX markdown page.
* Ping your entry using a pinging tool to numerous sites. Pingler.com is a good tool for this
* Use an article rewriting instrument to create multiple unique versions of your article. Unique versions are required so that each syndicated website that posts your article is counted as a exclusive back link to your real estate blog. I now use Magic Article Rewriter as my tool of choice.
* Submit your unique article to as many article directories as possible. I use two resources concomitantly for this. The first is UniqueArticleWizard, the second is Magic Article Submitter. Both tools allow you to syndicate your article across the web over time which steadily increases your links and your search engine rank. Their actual sales pages are pretty cheesy, but the tools work great.
* Bookmark the post to StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicous, and the rest of the bookmarking sites. If you are using a WordPress, Orlywire has an attractive tool that allows you to automatically bookmark your post to your accounts.
* If you haven’t submitted your RSS feed to the various feed readers, then now is the time to do so.
* Put a copy of your article or post on your social networks.
All of the above sounds like a lot of work, and it does take regarding an hour to complete all of the steps. However, where you may draw one or two real estate leads from the post alone, you can now expects a few hundred more people to find you from your search engine optimization activities.
Interest more listing leads through GRAR and MRMLS as well as through FSBO prospecting. Real Estate Software is available to help you succeed in real estate