We moved into a condo that had a GXRTQ water filter. We purchased a GXRTQR replacement filter, but am unable to disconnect the old filter from the valves at either end, that connect the filter to the water hose. Any assistance or tips about how to do this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
The eHow article linked does not answer the question of how precisely to detach the filter from the valve. Thanks!
Other articles you might like:
- Smart Water Filter- Interrelated Hint For Water Iron Filter
- Carbon Water Filter- Related Knowledge Base For Commercial Water Filter
- Water Filter – Berkey Light
- Filtered Water- Free Engaging Guide For Uv Water Filter
- Ceramic Water Filter Cartridge Useful Hint