My class is doing an experiment. We have a normal 500ml plastic bottle, with the bottom slightly cut off. We then have filtration materials such as pebbles(biggest but floats in water), gravel(second finest but is very powdery), and sand(finest). We each get a coffee filter paper along with some paperclips and rubber bands. We have to filter dirty lake water to clear, odourless water into a beaker. What is the best combo? And where should I apply the coffee filter paper? Thanks for your help!
Other articles you might like:
- Instapure Water Filter- Interesting Roadmap For Drinking Water Filters
- Fridge Water Filter- Free Engaging Guide For Gwf Water Filter
- Replacement Water Filters- Free Beneficial Guide For Pure Water Filters
- Water Filter Replacement Cartridge- Interesting Info For Water Filter Whole House
- Big Berkey Water Filter Overview Video